Mikrosimage Recruiting Seniors and Mid 3D Animators & Lighting TD
Seniors and Mid 3D Animators
With its 30 years of existence, Mikros Image is a French pioneer in post-production and digital imaging as it addresses various fields such as: advertising, film, TV, music videos, video games and institutional communications.
In 2011, Mikros Image moved to Montreal and continues its development by engaging in the production of 3D animated movies via three animated feature films: Astérix et le Domaine des Dieux, Mune: The Guardian of the Moon and The Little Prince.
Mikros Image Canada is now working on Sahara and others upcoming projects.
Mikros Canada is looking for 3D Character Animators with experience and knowledge of the principles of character animation to join our growing team to create stylised performance.
It’s a fast-paced environment and the studio is committed to creating high-quality animation. Candidates should thrive as part of a team and take direction well under the supervision Animation Director and the lead while respecting the vision of the director and the style of the film.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the storyboard/animatic/layout and create feature level, key-framed animation;
• Working in continuity with shot before and after;
• Work with animation quotas given by the production;
• Work closely with animation leads and director and be able to translate their thought into your work;
• Prepare elements for presentation in dailies and walk around for approval;
• College diploma or equivalent in 3D computer graphics/3D animation;
• More than (5-7) years of work experience in 3D animation using MAYA in a film production/animated TV series;
• A strong background in feature CG character animation a plus
• Ability to work within an established pipeline and learn to use custom tools
• Ability to understand and interpret effectively a storyboard and the Director’s feedback;
• Strong understanding of the principles of animation as well posing, timing, weight and facial expressions.
• Ability to work well in a team and excellent communication skills.
Start date: October 5th
Canadian Residents are invited to apply.
Apply here:- email@example.com
TD Lighting After “Mune, The Moon Guardian”, “Astérix : le domaine des Dieux” and “The Little Prince”, Mikros Image Canada is now working on “Sahara” a new animation film coproduced by Mandarin Cinema, Transfilm International and realized by Pierre Core.
As part of the Lighting Team, the Lighting TD will be responsible for the pipeline development and will be the Katana and Arnold reference for the team.
• Be the Katana’s resource-person and in charge of the troubleshooting;
• Address technical issues and make the necessary changes when rendering problems occur and optimize configurations through scripting
• Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Lighting TD;
• Expertise in Katana and strong knowledge in Maya, Nuke and Arnold;
• Ability to develop and implement effective rendering solutions;
• Solid skills in Python programming and scripting
• Very good knowledge of Maya and NUKE software;
• Demonstrate creativity in problem-solving and great attention to detail;
• Excellent skills in organization, communication, and interpersonal relations;
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently or in teams and achieve objectives;
• Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality results
Start date: Fall 2015
Canadian residents are invited to apply.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mikrosimage Recruiting Seniors and Mid 3D Animators & Lighting TD, Mikrosimage, Mikrosimage Vfx, Mikrosimage hiring, Mikrosimage Jobs, Vfx Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video hae jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, Recruiting Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Vfx, 3D, 2D, Animation, hiring, Jobs, Mikrosimage Recruiting, Mikrosimage Recruiting Seniors and Mid 3D Animators, Mikrosimage Recruiting Lighting TD