Modelers – The Little Prince, Mikros Image, Montreal
The Little Prince is looking for Modelers to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- Create and texture geometry consistent with production designs of sets, props, and characters.
- Create models for production use.
- Render images of the models you create for approval/circulation.
- Complete all work assigned within the scheduled time frame and in an efficient manner.
- Remain current in modelling and production techniques.
- Stay up-to-date on production related software.
- Carry out duties in a professional and positive manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in television or game production as a Modeller.
- Proficient in modelling, texturing, and weighting in MAYA.
- Basic understanding of facial shape animation.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or other high-end 2D painting programs.
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Good understanding of the animation process.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Thrives in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
- Able to follow direction.
- Able to take criticism professionally.
- Have a good sense of aesthetics.
Must be a Canadian Resident.
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com stating the position you are applying for in the subject or visit http://www.mikrosimage.ca