MOETION FILM EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – MAYA TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Moetion Films are seeking a professional, experienced Maya TD for a 3D stereoscopic animated feature film late October / November 2013 in Galway, Ireland.
The successful candidate will:
- Advanced level with Maya software
- Set-up, support and trouble-shoot the Maya workflow, through close collaboration with our Rigging, Layout, Animation and Pipeline teams.
- Have professional knowledge and experience of 3D animation pipelines and workflow, have previous experience in a similar role and experience working in Stereoscopic.
- Arnold Rendering software
- Shotgun and Linux pipeline
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of CG disciplines – modeling, rigging, texturing, shading, animation, lighting, rendering
- Ability to work in a team, prioritise tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Speak fluent English and be able to work legally in Ireland
- Maintain, and improve where necessary, techniques and processes that increase animation quality and efficiency across disciplines, departments and teams.
- Work closely with the rigging, layout, animation and pipeline team to develop processes to solve production and project challenges.
- Write utility scripts and tools to streamline new or updated processes and workflows where necessary.
- Work with production management and department heads to prioritise tasks.
- Report to heads of dept. and keep management informed of progress, changes and other critical issues.
Please email CV and showreel/portfolio links: email@example.com with MAYA TD in the subject line.
Powered by WPeMatico