Neon Play Recruiting Technical UI Artist
Technical UI Artist
Neon Play are looking for a Technical UI Artist to join a dream team of 25+ people working on a genuinely unique and stunning mobile game.
– Create new UI screens for game, including resized versions for multiple aspect ratios.
– Responsible for implementing UI screens throughout the game, using NGUI in Unity.
– Work with the Lead UI artist to maintain look and style of UI screens throughout the game.
– Work closely with the programmers to implement and optimise new screens and UI mechanics.
Experience and skills:
– Worked with NGUI in the past.
– Mobile game experience.
– Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
– Good 2D art and design skills and a strong sense of colour.
– Good knowledge of animation, knowledge of after effects desirable.
Other ideal requirements:
– Minimum 2 years experience with at least two game development cycles completed.
– Experience using Unity for a completed game.
– Experience of 2D/UI art for a completed game.
– Expert Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
If this excites you and you can tick most of these boxes, please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on the email saying ‘Referred to job position by Jamie Read’.
Neon Play Recruiting Technical UI Artist, Neon Play, Neon Play hiring, Neon Play Vfx, Neon Play Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Video Game jobs, Neon Play Recruiting, Neon Play Recruiting Technical UI Artist