NFL Network Recruiting Designer/Animators
NFL Network is looking for freelance, mid-senior level designer-animators who can design as well as animate on design-heavy projects. These are NOT entry-level positions. These positions may or may not require weekend work, early morning hours or other various hours. These are upcoming seasonal freelance positions based on a 5 Day work week.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AT THE CULVER CITY, CA FACILITY (on-site only). NO REMOTE WORK WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Our main focus is in producing award-winning on-air graphics that may include show graphic packages, promos, interstitials, logos and effects-driven animations and graphics, etc.
– Broadcast graphics experience required
– Must have design skills in broadcast graphics
– Flexibility working weekends and early morning shifts
– Strong knowledge of standard graphic design software (C4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Ability to output high quality work per design direction
– Understanding and experienced with sports motion graphics a plus
– Ability to meet fast-turnaround deadlines on time or early
– Possess a strong work ethic
– Ability to perform and participate in a dynamic team environment
– Communicate clearly
– Excellent problem solving ability
– Fluent English, written and spoken
Please send us your resume and demo reel.
Be sure to include your hourly rate and availability.
Submit the above to email@example.com
NFL Network Recruiting Designer/Animators, NFL Network, NFL Network VFX, NFL Network hiring, NFL Network Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, NFL Network Recruiting, NFL Network Recruiting Designer/Animators