Nvizage are hiring Previs Asset Builders & Texture Artists
Check out our jobs page for more info: http://www.nvizage.com/hiring/
Previs Asset Builder
Assets Builders work with Previs Supervisors and Art Directors to create all the necessary CG Assets for exciting and inspiring previs content, including but not limited to humans, vehicles, creatures, environments and props. Key skills involve understanding and interpreting art department plans, conceptual illustrations, sourcing visuals from the web and translating digital files from other software packages such as Solidworks and Google sketch-up. Models need to be built specifically for previs and virtual production requirements, and optimised for near real-time performance as possible. Basic knowledge of efficient lighting and shading techniques are all important skills.
• Creating all required digital assets, suitable for realtime performance, especially optimised bi-ped characters
• Topoligising models for clean and efficient production.
• Exchanging geometry files between software packages using file formts such as DXF, Sketchup, obj etc.
• Decimation and optimisation of assets from high resolution models such as lidar, Z-brush
• Creating the appropriate geometry LOD for the asset in context of it’s usage with low polygon modelling.
• Efficient creation of UV coordinates and UV spaces.
• Texture creation for assets at high resolution.
• Creating baked occlusion light techniques to enhance textures.
• Effcient use and propogation of textures at varying levels of pixel resolution for the asset in context.
• Creating model turntables, displaying good topology and shading.
• Creation of lighting rigs, appropriate for previs and virtual production usage.
• 3+ years production experience. Feature film experience is preferred.
• Knowledge in the following software packages: Maya.
• A strong creative eye, for building hi-quality photorealistic assets
• Team orientated and able to take direction from Supervisor
• Adaptable and flexible and accepting of changes
• Applicants must be EU based.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Maya, and Maya’s Viewport 2.0
• Comprehensive knowledge of Z-brush
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop skills essential
• Knowledge in UV layout packages such as UV layout and Topogun
• Knowledge of Agisoft Photoscan
• Knowledge of Mudbox useful
• Knowledge of Autodesk Motion Builder and tranlasting files between Maya and Motion Builder.
Nvizage Recruiting Previs Asset Builders & Texture Artists, Nvizage, Nvizage Vfx, Nvizage hiring, Nvizage Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Vfx, hiring, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, Recruiting Recruitment, Nvizage Recruiting, Nvizage Recruiting Previs Asset Builders, Nvizage Recruiting Texture Artists