Nvizible VFX Recruiting Junior Animator
Location: London (United Kingdom)
Start Date: immediately
Nvizible is looking for a junior animator to join our VFX team for a film production, based in Soho London UK.
Positions available immediately – start date: January 2014
We are also interested in graduates who have specialised in animation studies.
• Referencing and importing and exporting assets in to Maya via our Shotgun asset management system.
• Motions studies of keys assets, animation cycles etc.
• Scene layout with asset environments, position and timing of assets and camera layout.
• Animating character rigs, camera rigs, and basic fx animation.
• Play blasting shots for review in editorial.
• Caching approved animation shots for lighting and rendering.
• Knowledge in the following software packages: Maya.
• Team orientated and able to take direction from Supervisor.
• Adaptable and flexible and accepting of changes.
• Applicants must be EU based.
• Basic knowledge and experience of animating in Maya.
• Cinematic and storytelling skills useful – composition, framing and timings.
• Ability to visualise shots and understand continuity and screen direction.
Please send your CV to email@example.com specifying “Junior Animator” within the subject line.
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome. Please also include a shot breakdown showing specifically what your role entailed per shot/sequence.
Should you prefer to send hard copies of showreels, please send to: Nvizible, 8/9 Carlisle Street, London, W1D 3BP
Nvizible VFX Recruiting Junior Animator, Nvizible Studios careers, Nvizible vfx Recruiting, Nvizible, Houdini FX Artist, FX Artist, vfx job, cg job, job, Nvizible jobs, Nvizible London, 3d job