Nvizible VFX Recruiting Senior Creature Rigger
Senior Creature Rigger
Location: London (United Kingdom)
Start Date: immediately
Start Date: May 2014
Reports to: Head of CG
Senior Creature Rigger builds skeletal and muscle systems and animation controls for digital creatures. Rigging requires an understanding of anatomy and expression, and riggers work closely with animators to design a set of controls that support all of the desired range of poses and behaviors. Scripting is often used to construct more sophisticated rigs, so good programming or scripting skills are essential. Riggers are responsible for creation, revision, maintenance and support of their work.
• Expert knowledge of Maya particularly Maya rigging tools including joint and skeleton creation, skinning and weighting, IK setup, blend-shapes, and deformers.
• Must have good understanding of shape, composition, physical motion, weight and balance.
• Experience with muscle and skin simulations
• Experience with facial animation setups and controls
• Skill and experience in the use of subdivision surfaces.
• Excellent understanding of anatomy, volumes and masses, dynamics and character motion
• Advanced Mel and Python scripting, gui and toolset creation for animators.
• Must be able to work within a team environment.
• Must have good communication and verbal skills. Must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
• 4+ years experience in CG animation for film, television or games.
• Applicants must be based in the EU.
Please send your CV to email@example.com specifying “Senior Creature Rigger” within the subject line.
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome.
Should you prefer to send hard copies of showreels, please send to: Nvizible, 8/9 Carlisle Street, London, W1D 3BP
Nvizible VFX Recruiting Senior Creature Rigger, Nvizible Studios careers, Nvizible vfx Recruiting, Nvizible, vfx job, cg job, job, Nvizible jobs, Nvizible London, 3d job,Compositor, Senior Creature Rigger