You are a talented artist? You want to work on ambitious projects in Montreal?
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
You have the talent and the passion for VFX? Join our Montreal team to boost your career and live a new experience!
The Pipeline TD, working closely with the CG Supervisor and VFX Supervisor, creates and modifies software tools as well as maintains the overall work pipeline. He or she debugs production-related technical issues and supports artists with various aspects of the production pipeline. This is a technical position that requires a thorough knowledge of Python, with Linux knowledge a plus.
Skills and requirements
- 5 + years of experience working as a Pipeline TD
- Good knowledge of XSI, Maya, Nuke as well as render engines (Arnold, Renderman, 3Delight, Mental Ray, etc.)
- Excellent Python scripting ability
- Additional languages and scripting ability a plus
- Window/Linux proficiency
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet delivery deadlines
- Thrive and feel comfortable in a fast-paced and challenging production environment
Please submit your application and demo to email@example.com !
We believe this represents an exceptional opportunity for challenge driven artists to express themselves in a highly creative and competitive environment.
Montreal is fast becoming the VFX capital of the world with its rapidly growing market share which has already attracted top talent from the world over.
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,