Pix Ray VFX is looking for a Digital Compositor!
About Pix Ray VFX:
Pix Ray VFX Inc is a Toronto based visual effects studio. Through our vast experience in all aspects of digital post production processes and our strong understanding of current digital imaging technology, Pix Ray VFX can help your production reach it’s desired visual impact and open the door of possibilities to an even greater scope of storytelling.
Services that we provide include: Script Breakdown, Pre Visualization, On-Set Supervision, Digital Matte Painting, 3D animation, Digital Composition & Camera Tracking (digital camera match moving).
Our projects and past projects include: Mayday – Aircrash Investigation (Cineflix Productions)
Storming Juno (E1 Entertainment), Dieppe Uncovered (Northern Sky Entertainment)
Anne of Green Gables: A New Beginning (Sullivan Entertainment), Anne of Green Gables 1-3 Restoration and HD Upgrade (Sullivan Entertainment) and more…
About the Position:
This is a full time position involving compositing blue screens and CG VFX elements for documentary TV.
– Candidates must be either naturalized Canadian citizens, permanent residents or be legally able to work in Canada.
– Applicants must be able to attend an person interview and if selected, able to commute to downtown Toronto.
– 3+ years of of experience as a digital compositor
– Experience with 2D compositing required and 3D experience preferred.
– Familiarity with Fusion required and Lightwave preferred.
– Self motivated, professional and easy to work with.
* Bonus – Appreciates or practices instrumental heavy metal and martial arts.
How to Apply:
Please email your reel and CV to email@example.com
Pix Ray VFX Recruiting Digital Compositor, Pix Ray VFX, Pix Ray VFX Animation, Pix Ray VFX Jobs,Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pix Ray VFX Recruiting, Digital Compositor