Pixomondo Recruiting 2D FX Artist/3D Max FX Artist
2D FX Artist/3D Max FX Artist
– It would be great if you have experience in TRAPCODE software for creating particle-kind effects.
– scanning light,
– animated tendrils based on a concepts,
– volume light effects,
– object transition effects,
– distortion effects.
– free to work in 3D space inside AE or NUKE (base knowledge of object and camera tracking)
– basic composting tasks
FX Artist should be able to design, model, texture and animate in-game special effects in any style required (e.g. realistic, sci-fi, fantasy, cartoon etc.).
– Excellent sense of form, color and motion. Understanding of how things should look, feel & move.
– Great knowledge of particle systems, fields, expressions, scripts, soft bodies, rigid bodies, cloth dynamics in Autodesk 3ds Max
– Understanding of performance concepts such as overdraws and batch sizes, and how they pertain to particle effects.
– Demonstrable and substantial examples of current and past work.
– feature film experience first
– creatures experience first
– 3d Max
if you are interested in us , pls.send me your cv and showreel to Jobsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Pixomondo Recruiting 2D FX Artist/3D Max FX Artist, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, jobs, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Pixomondo Recruiting, Pixomondo Recruiting 2D FX Artist, Pixomondo Recruiting 3D Max FX Artist