Pixomondo Recruiting Animator
Intermediate/Senior Animators – Maya
Office: Los Angeles
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, China, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what’s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong because you “were told to”, and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
• 3+ years of working experience or an extraordinary demo reel.
• Expert knowledge of traditional animation principles and Hard Surface Animation.
• Excellent knowledge in Maya.
• Knowledge of V-Ray and/or Mental Ray is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
To Apply for this Position:
• Local applicants only, relocation costs not covered for these positions. Must be eligible to work in the US.
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject “Animators – Maya” to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please no walk in applicants.
Pixomondo Recruiting Animator, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, Pixomondo Recruiting Animator