Pixomondo Recruiting Art Director
Office: Los Angeles, CA
Start Data: asap
Pixomondo is currently recruiting for the Los Angeles office where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work and train artists in a fresh environment on exceptional feature film, television and commercial productions.
Requirements of the company:
You are a thinker. You plan ahead, look for the best option and the quickest solution, but not at the detriment of the show, the schedule or the budget. You make suggestions, and listen to the same.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with are as important as you are, and believe that what’s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong because you “were told to”, and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
• 5+ years production experience in commercials, tv, or film.
• Directing the design department so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the artistic goals of Pixomondo
• Ensuring that our high quality of creative and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
• Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client situations and information into strategic design concepts
• Collaborating and contributing to the creative process as a leader of a design team
• Ensuring the professional development and readiness of the design team
• Make decisions on a daily basis that ensure artistic & creative quality
• Set expectations and standards (build a culture) for design team attitude, behavior, teamwork and professional development. Lead accordingly.
• Drive constant improvement in Pixomondo’s creative quality and capabilities.
• Work with the account lead, executive producers and principals to assure that internal and client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by a sound rationale
• Managing outside resources, including vendors & freelancers
• Managing art direction, design, of projects
• Quality control, including reviewing, measuring and evaluating staff performance, creative output and project process(es).
• Superior leadership and collaboration skills
• Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellence in managing and motivating staff
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated talent for high-caliber design/CG
• Ability to judge design concepts and work, and clearly communicate art direction to others
• Thorough understanding of clients and their business/industry
• Excellent presentation skills
• Thorough understanding of art direction
• Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
• Thorough Knowledge of Max or Maya, AE, Photoshop
To apply for this position:
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject “Art Director” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no walk in applicants.
Pixomondo Recruiting Art Director, Pixomondo Recruiting, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, jobs, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, Art Director