Pixomondo Recruiting Crowd TD
Location: Toronto (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Toronto office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.
A Crowd TD is primarily responsible for crowd agent setup, brain development, action processing and crowd shot execution in Miarmy. Other responsibilities include coordinating with Animation Leads to define the list of required crowd actions, as well as integrating Mocap and Keyframe motion into the crowd agent behavior.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Production experience with Miarmy, Massive or any other crowd simulation program from agent setup through to shot execution.
• Crowd agent setup: Brain development, Action processing, Motion tree setup and editing.
• Crowd shot execution using Miarmy. Able to define a comprehensive list of required crowd behaviors/actions based on agent performance requirements.
• Communicate with the Animation Lead regarding delivery of Mocap or Keyframe based animation for crowd agent behavior.
• Ability to provide constructive feedback to artists and TD’s providing elements for crowd agent and shot setup.
• Good problem solving skills – able to find solutions to formidable problems through the creative use of existing tools.
• Good understanding of human motion, a good eye for realistic weight and timing in regards to human motion.
• Understanding of large CG animation pipelines, from asset creation to final image. Knowledge of Mel and/or Python.
To Apply for this Position:
Please apply online using the button below or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your current resume, reel breakdown, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Pixomondo Recruiting Crowd TD, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, Pixomondo Recruiting Crowd TD