Pixomondo Recruiting Digital Production Manager
Digital Production Manager
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of studios. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
We are looking for a DPM with the following qualifications:
• Minimum 4 years visual effects production experience preferred
• Minimum 2 years of leading teams as a production manager
• Should have Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Shotgun is must
• Experience working with a company that has facilities worldwide is a plus
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Create a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Help create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipate potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintain and publish information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provide support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Help manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manage daily digital resource utilization and act as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicate daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume and demo reel.
Pixomondo Recruiting Digital Production Manager, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, Digital Production Manager