Pixomondo Los Angeles Recruiting FX Artist (3D Studio Max)
FX Artist – 3D Studio Max
Office: Los Angeles [U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what’s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong because you “were told to”, and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
• Simulation experience with 3DS Max and ability to write expressions required.
• Knowledge of FumeFX, Thinking Particles, Afterburn, Photoshop, RealFlow and scatterVL Pro.
• Scripting ability in MAXScript desired, Python a plus.
• C++ skills also applicable.
• Experience with effects simulation work preferred.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or computer graphics, is great, but if self taught, that’s cool, too.
• An art background is a bonus, as is a background in filmmaking and story telling.
To Apply for this Position:
• Local applicants only. Must be eligible to work in the US.
• Include your current resume, link to your reel, shot vfx breakdown and rate.
• Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject “FX Artist, LA” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no walk in applicants.
Pixomondo Los Angeles Recruiting FX Artist (3D Studio Max), Pixomondo Recruiting, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs