Pixomondo Recruiting Pipeline TD – Toronto
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, China, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for our Toronto office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what’s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong because you “were told to”, and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
• Developing in an iterative cycle in a small, agile team.
• Taking part in analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and support.
• Will help integrate Maya and Nuke into the current workflow
Required Skills / Knowledge:
• Minimum of 4+ years of development experience
• Good communication and team working skills
• Python, PyQt, PyUnit
• C# (.NET Framework 4.0), NUnit
Desired Skills / Knowledge:
• VFX production experience
• Experience with these APIs: Shotgun, Maya, Nuke, Deadline, 3D Studio Max.
To Apply for this Position:
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Include your current resume and rate.
• Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Submit an email with the Subject “Pipeline TD” to email@example.com
Pixomondo Recruiting Pipeline TD, Pixomondo Recruiting, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs