Pixomondo Recruiting Unreal Engine Technical Artist
Unreal Engine Technical Artist
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of studios. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
We are looking for an Unreal Engine Technical Artist with the following qualifications:
• Solid understanding of lighting, particle systems, postprocesses, material setup and general workflows inside UE4.
• At least 2 years of experience in the industry working with blueprints/ Unreal Engine.
• BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ in a UE4 environment is a plus.
• Knowledge of Maya with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.
• Understanding of animation pipelines, including character and environment setups.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating technical artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Utilize Unreal’s blueprints and sequencer tools to implement characters, stage elements and scripted events in different environments.
• Apply a broad range of skills with Autodesk products to ensure assets translate properly into Unreal.
• Problem solve and determine out-of-the-box solutions for complex technical requirements.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your current resume and demo reel.
Pixomondo Recruiting Unreal Engine Technical Artist, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, Unreal Engine Technical Artist