Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Coordinator
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of studios. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.
We are looking for a VFX Coordinator with the following qualifications:
• 2+ years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word, and Excel on Windows and Mac systems.
• Fluent in Mandarin and English.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), as well as good note taking.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• On set film production experience a plus.
Duties & responsibilities include:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Schedule and track artists’ work: manage internal shot goals, statuses, and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Take detailed notes during meetings.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.
• Translate English Mandarin documents.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume.
Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Coordinator, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, VFX Coordinator