Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Coordinator
Office: Los Angeles [U.S.A.]
Start Data: asap
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities in the US, China, Germany, and Canada. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
Requirements of the company:
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand that the people you work with areas important as you are, and believe that what’s good for the company, and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying, and understand it. And you communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong because you “were told to”, and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done; and when you said it would.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Be able to schedule and track artists’ work: manage internal shot goals, status and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
• 4+ years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology. Should have stereo experience
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written). And a good note taker.
• Should be comfortable with I/O
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• Mac experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• On set film production experience.
• Previous studio experience.
• Excellent communication skill.
• Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional teams.
To Apply for this Position:
• Local applicants only, relocation costs not covered for these positions. Must be eligible to work in the US.
• Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
• Submit an email with the Subject “Senior VFX Coordinator” to email@example.com
• Please no walk in applicants.
Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Coordinator, Pixomondo Recruiting, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, jobs, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, CG Jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, VFX Coordinator