Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Producer
Position Level: Experinced
Start Date: 04/03/2017
Contract Type: Employee/Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
– Interaction with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
– Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
– Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
– Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
– Maintaining adherence to production contract standards.
– Meet budget and schedule targets.
– Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO’s services to the industry.
– for this Project need on Set
– 4+ years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
– Shotgun experience.
– Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
– Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
– Acute understanding of post production processes.
– Excellent skills in collaboration and communication
– Strong interpersonal skills a must.
To Apply for this Position:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Producer, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, VFX Producer