Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Supervisor
Pixomondo is currently recruiting for the Toronto office where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work and train artists in a fresh environment on exceptional feature film, television and commercial productions.
Responsible for achieving the creative aims of the Director and Producer through the use of visual effects. Leading the VFX Post Production process from conception through to completion and creatively guiding the artists whilst ensuring that clear communication occurs at all times between departments.
· Minimum of 7 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
· Solid previous experience as CG/2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
· Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
· Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
· Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
· On-set supervision experience.
· Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
· Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
· A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
· Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
· Technically and creatively astute.
· Highly organized.
· Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
· Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
· Verifying technical solutions proposed by crew members.
· Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
· Briefing entire crew on director’s creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
· Communicating with external production companies.
· Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
· Managing crew.
To Apply for this Position:
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Must be willing to work in Toronto
Submit an email with the Subject “VFX Supervisor, Toronto” to firstname.lastname@example.org
please no walk in applicants
Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Supervisor, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Supervisor