Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Supervisor
Category: VFX Supervisor
Location: Los Angeles (United States)
Start Date: immediately
Facility: Los Angeles
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network. We are recruiting for key positions in our Los Angeles office, where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and international environment.
You know what to do. And you know what you need to do now and what you can do later. You know if it needs a bandage or a cure. And you know what’s going to happen after you’re done with it.
Creativity and Curiosity.
You’re smart, but flexible. You’re open to considering the other perspective, and sometimes you have the responsibility to come up with it. You don’t just “do your thing”. You’re interested in how other people are doing “their things” too, and how all of those “things” can be done better.
You understand the people you work with are as important as you, and believe that what’s good for the company and good for the project, are likely what’s good for you too. You listen to what other people are saying and understand it. You can communicate well with others in writing and in person because you know you’re not alone.
Courage, Passion, and Honesty.
You don’t do something wrong simply because you “were told to” and aren’t afraid to speak up respectfully when it’s important. We want everything to be the best it can be, and you do too. You take risks and responsibility in proportional measure, and you’re reliable. When you say it’ll be done, it gets done, and when you said it would.
· Minimum of 10+ years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
· Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
· Creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
· Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camera work/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
· Excellent understanding of composition, light and color with strong attention to detail.
· On-set supervision experience.
· Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
· Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
· A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
· Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
· Technically and creatively astute.
· Highly organized.
· Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Understanding the entire production process and approving the work of all crew on the show.
· Verifying technical solutions proposed by crew members.
· Working closely with film director to develop and interpret their creative vision.
· Briefing entire crew on director’s creative vision and enable artists to produce desired results.
· Communicating with external production companies.
· Coordinating the management of a show and project schedules to ensure that work is delivered to deadlines.
· Managing crew.
To Apply for this Position:
Please apply online using the button below or email an application to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your current resume, reel breakdown, a link to your demo reel and rate.
Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Supervisor, Pixomondo, Pixomondo hiring, Pixomondo VFX, Pixomondo Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Pixomondo Recruiting, Pixomondo Recruiting VFX Supervisor