Platige Image is looking for a CG Supervisor – New York City
The ideal candidate is a strong leader, excellent communicator and CG Generalist with experience and good eye for aesthetic. The CG Supervisor is responsible for fixing budgets, timings and determining the technical approach as well as developing the pipeline and identifying processes and procedures that improve the workflow.
– Assists with portraying the Directors’ vision to the team through building consensus between Technology, Artists, and Production Management.
– Builds good relationships with clients.
– Able to provide budget and determine the deadlines for delivery.
– Provides artistic supervision throughout production process.
– High-level working knowledge of CG pipelines in a production environment.
– A good knowledge and experience of all areas of 3D (modeling, rigging, texturing, look development, environments, creature FX, lighting and FX)
– Previous experience as an Rendering or Compositing Artist is a plus.
– Experience using Shotgun for production tracking, submitting & publishing.
– Expert knowledge of: Maya, 3dsMax, Arnold, Vray, Nuke.
– Experiennce as a CG Supervisor preferred.
– Outstanding organisational and communication skills.
– Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
Please send resumes and links to reels to firstname.lastname@example.org
Platige Image is looking for a CG Supervisor – New York City, Platige Image vfx jobs, Platige Image, Platige Image careers Platige Image 3d, Platige, 3d, cgi, vfx, visual effects, animation, 3d animation, jobs, careers, Platige Image hiring