Prime Focus Recruiting Senior 3D Generalist
Category: 3D Generalist
Company: Primefocus North America
Location: Vancouver (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
To perform a variety of 3D tasks given to you by the supervisor and communicate your progress.
Areas of Responsibility:
The perfect candidate is comfortable with working within challenging deadlines and adapts easily to a wide range of situations and is conscious of the production team environment.
• Consult with 3D Lead and Supervisor.
• Modeling, texturing, shading ,lighting, animation and matchmove as instructed.
• Liaison directly with the supervisor/lead and the VFX Coordinator.
• Meet all deadlines and communicate status on a daily basis.
• Make use of in-house technical resources.
• File all work electronically in the designated areas to file naming convention standards.
• Miscellaneous visual effects duties as required.
• Strong skills in Layout and shot Assembly
• Camera, Character/Non-character & Element animation
• Complete and submit weekly timesheets
• 5+ years experience in feature film and/or gaming production with demonstrated abilities in pre-visualization, animatics and character animation.
• Proficient in Maya, Mudbox, Photoshop, and Nuke
• Familiar Shotgun Studio.
• Houdini knowledge is a bonus
• Candidates must possess strong animation and storytelling skills with emphasis on camera set-ups and filmback knowledge with an eye for composition and camera work.
• Experience with character set-up and animation is a must.
• Thorough understanding of 3D camera principles: lenses, distortion, parallax, camera projection, overscan, cornerpins.
• Location: Vancouver, Canada
• Start date: ASAP
• Duration: Project based
We’re looking forward to hearing back from you!
Please note only those who closely match our requirements will be contacted
Apply here:- http://www.primefocusworld.com/node/2366
Prime Focus Recruiting Senior 3D Generalist, Prime Focus Recruiting 3D Generalist, Prime Focus Vancouver Recruiting, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Prime Focus, Prime Focus hiring, Prime Focus Recruiting, Prime Focus Vancouver, Prime Focus Vancouver Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs