Prime Focus Vancouver- Experienced Production Coordinator
Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and film-makers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top movie makers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
To manage and coordinate the flow of work within the VFX department in entirety and for individual projects as required.
Reports To: VFX Producer
Areas of Responsibility:
Familiar with Compositing and Lighting
• To provide technical, administrative and production assistance for VFX projects and business carried out on a daily basis.
• Liaise directly with the VFX Supervisors/VFX Producer of each project.
• Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications.
• Monitor the allocation of VFX staff in order to prevent overbooking, burnout and under-utilization.
• Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines and VFX staff distribution and indicate the status of each to Producer and Production Manager on a regular basis.
• Communicate with artists daily, ensures they have the appropriate resources and that their work is on target for completion.
• Research and monitor VFX projects in development and creates production charts/documents for Producers and Management.
• Assist Producer with budget plans and quotes as required.
• Assist with administrative duties associated with daily operations of the visual effects division.
• Miscellaneous coordination duties as required.
• Ability and initiative to create and maintain project-tracking systems
• At least 3+ year in a similar role in the VFX industry
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong MS Office and time management skills
• Location: Vancouver, Canada
• Duration: Contract based
• Start: ASAP
Please contact us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note only those who closely match our requirements will be contacted
Prime Focus Vancouver- Experienced Production Coordinator, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, Compositors, Generalists, hiring, job, jobs, Lighters, Matchmovers, Matte Painters, Prime Focus, Prime Focus hiring, Prime Focus job, Prime Focus jobs, Prime Focus Recruiting, Prime Focus Vancouver, Prime Focus Vancouver Recruiting, Producer, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs