Production Coordinator – Digital Domain Vancouver
Location: Vancouver, BC
The Production Coordinator is responsible for the assignment and tracking of tasks for assigned area of responsibility. Facilitates the movement of shots between teams, coordinates daily reviews, and communicates status updates to ensure the delivery of shots on schedule. Provides administrative support to the production management team and show supervisors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under the guidance of the DP or DPM, schedules and tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
• Maintains production tracking system and show board with revisions, omits, and shot length changes; notifies the affected crew as needed.
• Partners with other Production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
• Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule; communicates any schedule changes to appropriate artists, Supervisors and Production team as needed.
• Coordinates all client deliveries, both physical deliveries and digital deliveries via FTP, with Production Services department; maintains log of all deliverie.s
• Manages meeting schedule and walkthroughs for Supervisors; publishes notes as needed.
• Responsible for setup of dailies, nightlies, and all client reviews in the Screening Room and view stations; publishes notes for all review sessions.
• Leads nightly production update for assigned area of responsibility.
• Acts as primary point of contact for internal Editorial.
• Completes reference research for elements for Supervisors and area leads.
• Oversees run requests and petty cash.
• This is a cross departmental position that will require management of pipeline issues.
• Liaison with Production Coordinator in Venice Studio to coordinate cross discipline tasks, deliveries, questions, statuses and approvals.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field.
• 3+ years production experience in visual effects or feature animation.
• Demonstrable experience in highly technical, dynamic departments is a must.
• Experience with heavy schedule management in a very time sensitive atmosphere.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required; experience with production tracking software and asset management software a plus.
• Highly developed communication skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs and schedules required.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
To apply for this position please submit an application at http://careers.digitaldomain.com/application.php?job_id=10_2_0120
Animation Technical Director,Compositor & Compositing Supervisor Nuke, Digital Domain, Digital Domain Hiring, Digital Domain job,Digital Domain jobs, Digital Domain Recruiting, Digital Domain Recruiting Compositing Supervisor Nuke, Digital Domain Recruiting Environments Artist, Digital Domain Studios, Digital Matte Painter,Digital Producer, hiring,Integration Artist, job, jobs,Recruiting, Recruitment, Roto Artist, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs