Production Coordinator – The Little Prince, Mikros Image, Montreal
The Little Prince is looking for Coordinators to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- Be the point person for all team members and stake holders.
- Coordinate dailies, approvals, change orders and variances in schedule
- Provide accurate up-to-the-minute information to the Producer and CG Supervisor on several concurrent task.
- Record clear and accurate notes during team meetings and communicate those notes and directions to the appropriate team members.
- Coordinate with other department and resources to log assets coming in and out of the company.
- Be the keeper of production workflow information and digital asset management.
- Bring concerns about potential schedule or budget overruns to the Director.
- Generate and manage department weekly schedule
- Generate weekly report from department, quota, staffing…
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to proactively anticipate the needs of production
- Great team player and positive attitude
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask
- Great attention to detail
- Thrive in a high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- 1+ years experience in production environment or office
- Firm understanding of the Visual Effects Process and 3D animation Pipeline
To apply please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the subject or visit http://www.mikrosimage.ca