Recruiter – Digital Domain Vancouver
Job Title: Recruiter
Reports to: Director of HR and Recruiting
Classification: Full time, Project-based
Date: August 2015
Purpose of the job:
Recruiter will be specifically responsible for all Recruiting/Staffing associated with the Features division to ensure that the ‘best and the brightest’ are identified and secured for Digital Domain.
· Crucial to the success of this role will be the ability to maintain strong professional relationships with creative, technical, and production talent at other studios so as to manage and predict employee availability for current or upcoming projects
· Manage the full cycle employment/recruiting process that includes: Meeting with Supervisors, and Production to determine and craft job specifications and the job description
· Determine and execute the recruitment strategy including: advertising and internet sources and placement
· Source, and identify candidates at high profile VFX centric studios
· Facilitate interview process with the Features group
· Collect feedback from interviewers and obtain final decision Production
· Successfully negotiate, and conduct offers and prepare offer letters
· Ensure appropriate metrics are tracked (cost-per-hire, etc.)
· Create any necessary ad-hoc recruiting reports
· Ensure turnaround on all applicants is timely and professional
· Actively maintain creative/artist/applicant tracking database with accurate notes
Education and/or Experience Required:
· Minimum three years experience in Recruiting, Talent Management, or Production specializing in the VFX feature film industry required
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as solid follow-through on multiple-projects required
· Ability to maintain and manage high volume of candidate activity successfully
· Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to develop and foster relationships with internal stakeholders required
· Proven ability to source and identify top talent from competitive studios in a professional manger.
· Must be extremely flexible with the fast paced nature of the VFX business
· Sophisticated computer skills (Internet research/recruiting, Microsoft Word, Excel) is required.
· Filemaker Pro experience is a plus
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
Office working environment
Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Digital Domain 3.0, Inc management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
To apply for this position submit an application at www.digitaldomain.com/careers/
Please select Vancouver from the drop down location menu.
Recruiter – Digital Domain Vancouver, Digital Domain hiring, Digital Domain VFX, Digital Domain Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Digital Domain Recruiting