2D Character TD
Late Night Cartoons, Inc. is looking to fill Full Time on-site position for a 2D CHARACTER
TD immediately for an adult half-hour comedy series with an emphasis on political satire.
The production is fast paced with quick turnarounds and will last approximately 5 to 6
The show uses a combination of Adobe Character Animator and After Effects. Character
Animator rigging training will be provided.
The Ideal candidate will have a profound love of rigging, adapt quickly, and remain intrigued
and motivated by work of a technical nature. Having 3D or After Effects character rigging
experience is crucial.
This job will not be a path towards animating, design, or creative work, so only technically
minded candidates should apply.
● Rig, QC and troubleshoot Character Animator Puppets
● Review rigs for breakages
● Interface with the Adobe Character Animator team as necessary to further streamline
the Rigging process
● Direct and manage the rigging team
● Set expectations, priorities and benchmarks for the rigging team
● Import and QC drawn frames of mouths, gestures etc from Photoshop into rigs
● Effectively communicate with the Directors, Coordinators, and Production personnel
especially when deadlines or priorities seem unclear or jeopardized
● Proactively work towards moving the assembly line forward
● Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and
● Senior Level experience
● Knowledge of 3D or After Effects Rigging a MUST
● Thorough knowledge of Photoshop a MUST
● Must be detail-oriented and be willing to adhere to rigorous organizational procedures
and naming conventions
● Understanding of Animation Production
● Reel demonstrating experience rigging digital puppets or 3D models preferred
If interested please send resume, links and short introductory email to
Jose-Lorenzo Maldonado: Jose.Maldonado@cbs.com
Recruiting 2D Character TD, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, 3D Animation, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, 2D Character TD