Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver location is currently seeking a Recruiting Assistant for a part time/seasonal position.
Summary of Position
The Recruiting Assistant is an administrative supporting role. Duties include candidate interview scheduling and facilitation, data entry, research, assistance at recruiting events as required and other projects to support the recruiting process.
- High energy people person
- ATS experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of VFX pipeline
- Experience with ATS such as Resumator, Taleo etc a bonus
- Experience recruiting using job boards, social media (particularly Linkedin) required
- Proficiency with MS Office including EXCEL.
- Experience scheduling & organizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines
- Customer/client service experience is an asset
- Supporting the company with the preparation of job descriptions and interview questions
- Contacting candidates to set up interviews & meetings
- Coordinating internal and external vacancy listings
- Ensuring applicant data is up to date, filed, and communicated to relevant parties
- Onboarding/orientation tours
- Data entry and other projects as required.
BC Residents w/ Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status will be considered first.
Please go to “http://zoicstudios.theresumator.com/apply/CdhGzZ/Recruiting-Assistant.html?source=CG+Meetup” to apply for this position.