Under the general guidance of Director of HR and Recruiters, the Recruiting Coordinator performs varied administrative duties to support recruitment and onboarding for the Vancouver based studios. This position will be exposed to confidential information on a regular basis, and an ability to preserve confidentiality is an essential duty.
- Schedule and wrangle candidate interviews; greet candidates, clear and prepare interview rooms, assemble required studio personnel in timely and courtesy fashion for interviews, facilitate Skype, tele-conference and video-conference communication as needed.
- Draft offer letters and deal memos based on templates, issue employment paperwork to hired employees, notify all related departments of incoming employees.
- Maintain candidate database, including data entry, scanning and uploading documents.
- Post open positions on the corporate careers webpage and notice of positions on external job boards.
- Assist with onboarding, lead new hire orientation, provide new hire tours and process employment paperwork.
- Generate candidate reports, prepare weekly and bi-weekly email blasts of open positions and incoming employees.
- Handle inquiries regarding hiring practices, open positions and internship opportunities with courtesy, professionalism and discretion.
- Present an appropriate appearance and comportment in tune with the company culture, while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Make travel arrangements as needed for Recruitment and HR department personnel, candidates flying in for interviews, and new employees during the onboarding process.
- Track progress and provide administrative support for foreign national employee visa petitions.
- Maintain swag inventory related to recruitment and distribute appropriate products (t-shirts, etc) to onboarding employees and candidates as directed.
- Provide administrative support in the upkeep of personnel, I-9 and visa folders as directed by the HR Manager to ensure compliance.
- Order office supplies for the department, complete internal financial paperwork to track and code all recruitment related purchases in a timely fashion.
- Attend department meetings and publish meetings notes.
- Provide event coordination for recruitment events.
- Coordinate temporary workers with temp agencies as needed.
- Other tasks related to recruitment and human resources as needed.
Education and/or Experience Required:
- College degree in human resources, entertainment business management or a related field and/or a combination of education and experience that would be equivalent to that level of professionalism, problem solving and analytical skills.
- 2+ years work experience required in human resources or recruitment in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Experience in a VFX production studio or other entertainment studio environment is preferred.
Skills, Abilities, Special Licenses or Certificate:
- Computer literate with strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills; solid ability to navigate and research via internet.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer service attitude.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; strong critical thinking skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize and complete a wide variety of tasks efficiently in a high pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- Strong self starter with solid follow up; ability to identify tasks that need to be completed and take initiative to tackle and see through to completion.
- Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
To apply for this position please submit an application at www.digitaldomain.com/careers/ Under city select Vancouver.
Recruiting Coordinator – Digital Domain, Digital Domain Recruiting, Digital Domain, Digital Domain Hiring, Digital Domain job, Digital Domain jobs, Digital Domain Recruiting, Digital Domain Studios, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs