The Pipeline TD will be helping us develop tools for managing a production pipeline.
· Create testable, efficient, and reusable tools by using best in class software development practices.
· Help to maintain and improve wide array of existing workflows and scripts.
· Integrate our existing solutions with third-party applications.
· Provide front-line production support to Animators, troubleshooting assets and shots, and helping artists with general problem-solving.
· Create and communicate documentation about developed tools and train other users to use the developed tools.
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in a VFX studio
· 3+ years of pipeline development experience.
· Production experience with Python.
· Experience with Maya or 3dsmax.
· A good understanding of Linux Operating System.
· Proven debugging, development testing, and problem solving abilities.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving.
· Ability to prioritize production needs and task.
Apply here:- email@example.com
Recruiting Pipeline TD, Recruiting, Recruitment, Awesome Inc Recruiting, Awesome Inc, Awesome Inc Vfx, Awesome Inc Jobs, Awesome Inc hiring, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Pipeline TD