Red Storm Entertainment is Hiring a Technical Artist for The Division
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a highly skilled and seasoned Technical Artist to join The Division team. The ideal candidate has a diverse art and tech background, with a passion for assisting the team in realizing the engine’s potential.
Design, implement, maintain and document the art creation pipeline
Seek out problems in exiting pipelines and propose potential solutions
Create art content to showcase tools or shaders
Assist the team in researching and developing game features
Work with artists to identify and solve technical issues with existing tools
Track performance and memory usage of the game
Provide artists with technical feedback to ensure the creation of optimized content
Be up to date on the latest technology
Collaborate in defining long term technology roadmaps
3+ years game development experience and 1+ shipped AAA title
Fluent in at least one major 3D software (Max, Maya, Modo)
Fluent working with C# or C++
Shader creation with HLSL/GLSL
Deep understanding of games engines
Experience debugging art for game engines
Ability to adapt to changing workflows and tools
Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives
Passion and enthusiasm for video games
Ability to travel abroad for work
Experience in other fields of computer graphics
Fluency in other visual fx packages such as Houdini, Nuke, Mari, etc
Understanding of physically based rendering and linear gamma pipelines
Experience with architecting large extensible, maintainable software applications
Experience working with more than one game engine
Xbox or PS3 optimization and debugging experience
• Onsite gym and Mind, Body, Spirit reimbursement program for activities that help you be a better version of yourself
• Food & Fun: Monday breakfast, Thursday meeting munchies & drinks, Surprise Snacks, Launch Parties, Monthly Years of Service Celebrations, Family Picnics, Sporting Events, Holiday Parties, the list goes on…
• Superior health, dental, vision packages with a substantial employer contribution for a healthy you, healthy family, and a healthy wallet.
• 401k match for that day you retire to your dream island…
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave for the day your family grows…
• Generous Vacation, Holiday and Sick time for those days you need to be away…
• Employee purchase program for Ubisoft titles for those days you want to play…
• Amazing coworkers, visionary leadership, and a work hard, play hard attitude that will make you want to stay…
About the area: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and RTP Area (Research Triangle):
• Topping the charts in Best Places to Live, Work, & Play. If there is a list of Best, we are confident our area is in the top 10.
• Highly rated public school systems. Plus, 3 major universities.
• Beach to the East, Mountains to the West and Green spaces in between. Plenty of parks, paths & trails are intertwined in the cities. We even have a trail behind our studio!
• Sports: Whether you like to play or are a spectator – we’ve got you covered! The Mecca of the ACC, home to the Stanley Cup Champions The Carolina Hurricanes, AAA Baseball team The Durham Bulls, AA The Mudcats and so much more!
• Culture: Art, History, Music we have it all. 2 Performing Art Centers, 3 Music Amphitheaters, Iron Chefs, Food Trucks & so much more.
Submit your application here: https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/careers/search_for_jobs.aspx?LinkId=18804
Red Storm Entertainment Recruiting Technical Artist, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Red Storm Entertainment jobs, Red Storm Entertainment hiring, jobs, 3d job, cg job, vfx job, Red Storm Entertainment Recruiting, Technical Artist