Modeling Lead – Redrover (Korea/China)
Picture Animation Artist recruit ( Modeling Lead )
Redrover is a Korea-based animation production company specializing in Global Feature Animations,
such as SPARK and The Nut Job (2014).
Our company is listed on the KOSDAQ, and we produce various animated contents for both exhibition and theatrical release.
We are currently looking for global Artist who can contribute to the New project.
Redrover’s Demo Reel:
1. Location: South Korea
3F, Bundang M Tower, 8 Gumi-ro, Seongnam-city, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. (Zip Code: 463-870)
Position: Lead Modeler
Reports to: Art Director, CG Supervisor, Asset Supervisor
• The lead modeler provides modeling direction in the execution of specific projects. He or she may be assigned to a single project, or may oversee a number of projects with related technologies.
• Oversees the daily operations of the modeling team.
• In conjunction with the CG Supervisor and Asset Supervisor, is responsible for mentoring, managing, developing, training, and evaluating the performance of the modeling team members.
• Work with other modelers to develop “best practices” procedures.
• Implements animation control modeling systems for complex characters, sets and props using Maya
• Works with the CG Supervisor, Director and Modeling Department to ensure that all models meet the Show’s requirements.
• Keeps Producer, Director, CG Supervisor advised of various issues including staffing, resources, deadlines and issues, etc.
• Oversees the characters, sets, vehicles and props modeled through the pipeline, for both low poly and high poly counts..
• Main responsibilities include facial target modeling and other organic and non-organic modeling tasks.
• Ensure the CG characters will employ all current character setup procedures.
• Troubleshoot and wrangle character issues for artists within various disciplines. For example, sending models back to the Art Department for draw-overs and working with the Surfacing dept.
• Keep constant communication with the Animation Supervisor to ensure the models meet animators’ requests. Additionally close communication and
collaboration with production through Rendering and Lighting departments.
• Proven experience of working on more complex set pieces/models using commercial applications such as Maya or Renderman
• 3+ years CG Modeling experience
• Work in China and Korea until the project is complete
• Experience with a sculpting application (zBrush/MudBox) a bonus
3. Job description:
· You will be working five days a week in Korea or China (Shanghai).
· You will be working mainly on the production of our animated feature film, The Nut Job 2.
· We have both part-time (temporary) and full-time positions available.
· The salaries and compensation will be discussed after the interview.
*To apply, please make sure you follow the instructions given below.
4. Application Process
1) Submit your resume via e-mail.
2) Interview (Skype) with the staffs and the executive.
3) We will notify the results individually and discuss the details of the salaries.
5. Application Deadline
Till the position is full.
6. How to Apply
You need to submit your resume along with your cover letter and a portfolio (by link).
Please keep your mail title “Animator Your name”
your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the application form is submitted, beware that we will not be able to return it to you.
The interview dates will be scheduled after we process the submitted application forms.
Email us for further questions.
Redrover Recruiting Modeling Lead, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Redrover Vfx, Redrover hiring, Redrover Jobs, Redrover Recruiting, Redrover Recruiting Modeling Lead