Storyboard Artist – Redrover (Korea/ China)
Picture Animation Artist recruit ( StoryBoard Artist )
Redrover is a Korea-based animation production company specializing in Global Feature Animations,
such as SPARK and The Nut Job (2014).
Our company is listed on the KOSDAQ, and we produce various animated contents for both exhibition and theatrical release.
We are currently looking for global Artist who can contribute to the New project.
Redrover’s Demo Reel:
1. Location: South Korea
3F, Bundang M Tower, 8 Gumi-ro, Seongnam-city, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. (Zip Code: 463-870)
Position: Storyboard Artist
Reports to: Lead Story Artist
Position Description and Responsibilities:
· To collaborate with the Director/Lead Story Artist to explore and develop the visual story of THE NUT JOB 3D feature film slated for theatrical release.
· To listen to the director’s verbal description/launch of sequences and shots and realise character action /pacing/mood/cinematography in visual form.
· To create new and interesting ideas to capture both the activity and the emotion of the scene.
· To present and lead the visual direction of story sequences via contributing to sequence/board production while concurrently overseeing a team of storyboard artists.
· To self-manage timelines to ensure all sequences are cast, completed and submitted on schedule.
· To revise, edit and modify sketches as indicated by the Lead Story Artist.
· To implement various computer programs to enhance the visual presentation of ideas for the scene or for effectively capturing the director’s ideas for shots/sequences.
· To streamline or eliminate unnecessary scenes and filming requirements from the production.
· To assist with visual exploration, research, and/or creation of design (character/environments/props) as required by the story during visual development/pre-production
· To maintain awareness of the broader show needs as they relate to aspects of art and design and related revisions which include, but are not limited, to stereoscopy;
· To work in adherence to budget and schedule constraints while maintaining continuity within the story, cinematography, aesthetics, mood.
· Work in China and Korea until the project is complete
3. Job description:
· You will be working five days a week in Korea or China (Shanghai).
· You will be working mainly on the production of our animated feature film, The Nut Job 2.
· We have both part-time (temporary) and full-time positions available.
· The salaries and compensation will be discussed after the interview.
*To apply, please make sure you follow the instructions given below.
4. Application Process
1) Submit your resume via e-mail.
2) Interview (Skype) with the staffs and the executive.
3) We will notify the results individually and discuss the details of the salaries.
5. Application Deadline
Till the position is full.
6. How to Apply
You need to submit your resume along with your cover letter and a portfolio (by link).
Please keep your mail title “Animator Your name”
your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the application form is submitted, beware that we will not be able to return it to you.
The interview dates will be scheduled after we process the submitted application forms.
Email us for further questions.
Redrover Recruiting Storyboard Artist, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Redrover Vfx, Redrover hiring, Redrover Jobs, Redrover Recruiting, Redrover Recruiting Storyboard Artist