Reel FX Recruiting 360 Media Manager
360 Media Manager
Company: Reel FX
Location: Santa Monica (United States)
Start Date: immediately
The 360 Media Manager will be responsible for the management, organization and image-stitching of 360 live action footage. This is an intermittent position that revolves around live action shoots. Candidates for this position must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Transcoding and organizing 360 live action footage for editorial work for virtual reality projects.
• Stitching image sequences together from live action footage.
• Inform editor and producer of any foreseeable issues regarding dailies (i.e. improper transcodes)
• Distribute reference media to all departments
• Make sure elements and sequences are available for review by editors and creative directors.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Knowledge of digital workflows
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities
• Ability to appropriately handle highly stressful situations
• Knowledge of live action video production a plus
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• A creative problem solver who is critical of his or her own work
• Editorial experience a plus
Note: This job description is not meant to be all inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Apply here:- http://jobs.reelfx.com/positions/360-media-manager-328
Reel FX Recruiting 360 Media Manager, Reel FX, Reel FX hiring, Reel FX Studio, Reel FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Reel FX Recruiting, Reel FX Recruiting 360 Media Manager