Reel FX Recruiting 3D Effects Artist
3D Effects Artist – (Feature Animation) The Book of Life
Company: Reel FX
Location: Dallas (United States)
Start Date: immediately
This is a Dallas based position.
We are currently hiring for our action-packed CG animated feature that tells the story of a Romeo and Juliet style love story set against a Mexican “Day of the Dead” back drop directed by Jorge Gutierrez (”El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera”) and produced by Guillermo de Toro!
Under general supervision of 3D Effects Supervisor this position executes simulations and special effects needed for a shot.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Simulate natural phenomenon by applying direct and procedural animation techniques to create a variety of effects.
• Creation of procedural systems to generate static and or animated geometry.
• Rendering and compositing of effects elements.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Solid understanding of :
Timing, motion, physics
• Working level knowledge of :
VOPS, DOPs, CHOPs, COPs
Python, Hscript, Mel
• Degree/diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2-3 years production experience in film or television effects.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Ability to work in a team based structure.
• Able to thrive in a high pressure, deadline oriented environment.
• Able to follow directions well.
• Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
• Able to take constructive feed back from direct supervisor, department supervisor.
Note: This job description is not meant to be all inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Apply here:- http://jobs.reelfx.com/positions/3d-effects-artist-feature-animation-the-book-of-life-276
Reel FX Recruiting, 3D Effects Artist, cgi, cg job, 3d job, vfx jobs, Reel FX jobs, Reel FX hiring, jobs, 3djobs, cgjobs, vfxjobs