Reel FX Recruiting Creative Director
Company: Reel FX
Location: Dallas (United States)
Start Date: immediately
This position will be located in Dallas only.
Under general supervision of the General Manager, this person is responsible for developing, managing, and delivering the creative vision for multiple creative projects or large-scale projects. Through collaboration with clients, producers, technical leads, art directors and artists, this person defines creative visions and objectives, sets creative standards, and evaluates creative effectiveness. In addition, they are responsible for consistently communicating creative goals and objectives to the creative team, maintaining creative excellence, and delivering creative that meets or exceeds the client’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with clients in order to clearly understand their objectives and develop a shared creative vision
• Collaborate with the client, sales team, internal resources, and appropriate external resources to create compelling and creative visions that wins projects
• Work with Head of Production, Producers, and department coordinators to plan and coordinate resources within all creative departments, as well as external resources, to achieve the desired creative
• Develop a variety of visual imagery including illustrations, storyboards, concept boards, and other reference materials that accurately and clearly reflect and communicate the creative vision to both clients and the internal team
• Manage digital assets of projects to ensure prompt retrieval and distribution
• Attend client meetings in order to understand their objectives, communicate the creative process, present creative work, and guide them through the creative development and execution.
• Assist Directors and Clients on shoots as needed
• Provide continuous training and development for art directors and key artists
• Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s (BA) degree from accredited four-year college or university or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in related fields such as animation, design, motion design, live action direction and post production.
• Working knowledge of computer graphics, compositing and the production and post production process
• Thorough knowledge of principles relating to art and design
• Proven ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage employees effectively
• A thorough knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is required.
Apply here:- http://jobs.reelfx.com/positions/creative-director-commercial-dallas-studio-only-385
Reel FX Recruiting Creative Director, Reel FX, Reel FX hiring, Reel FX Studio, Reel FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Reel FX Recruiting, Creative Director