Reel FX Recruiting Sales Executive
Sales Executive – Direct Channel
Company: Reel FX
Location: Dallas (United States)
Start Date: immediately
Reel FX is multifaceted company which develops and produces award-winning animated films, virtual reality experiences, commercials, mobile/interactive content, and live-venue projects.
Based out of Dallas, Texas and Santa Monica, California, the company has over 23 years of experience working with studio partners like Fox, Warner Bros., DreamWorks Animation and Universal Studios as well as national advertising agencies and global brands. In 2010, Reel FX announced the launch of its feature film banner, Reel FX Animation Studios. Its slate includes the Golden Globe-nominated The Book of Life with 20th Century Fox and Free Birds with Relativity Media. The two films have grossed a combined $210 million worldwide. Multiple feature-length animated projects are currently in development. Reel FX Commercial, the studio’s turn-key short-form division, crafts a variety of broadcast and digital content, music videos and themed attractions.
The studio’s newest division, Reel FX VR & Interactive, launched in 2014 and has already developed dozens of world-class VR interactive activations and 360º narrative content for innovative brands, such as 20th Century Fox, Acura, American Express, AT&T, Frito-Lay, GE, Legendary Pictures, Lionsgate, Porsche, Samsung, and the U.S. Air Force, and for all leading VR headset platforms including Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR and Cardboard.
We are looking for Business Development “athletes” with a working knowledge of CG Animation, Live Action Commercial Production, Video Games, Mobile, and Virtual Reality.
The ideal person will develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase sales, be responsible for sustaining and renewing client contracts in partnership with our in-house legal team, report on sales activities, and create sales proposals for customers.
The Sales Executive will be expected to achieve his/her goals by fostering their existing client relationships, networking new relationships, as well as presenting and cold calling to develop new client opportunities. If these traits resonate with you; we should talk!
Our mission is to grow existing relationships and fearlessly go after new business, work tirelessly to understand each client’s needs, and deliver Reel FX as the ideal creative content solution. With our premium brand and innate drive, the Sales Executive should open doors, close sales and actually make a difference for our clients. As an empowered member of a collaborative team, he/she should thrive on healthy competition in a fast-paced, high-volume office buzzing with creative energy.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver a minimum annualized seven-figure revenue stream within 12 months of hire, focusing on Commercial, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Interactive Production
• A willingness to travel is essential to this role
• Provide professional front line phone and email response to our high volume of inbound information and pricing requests from brands and other direct relationships
• Identify and ensure qualified opportunities are profiled, documented and skillfully handed off to our Executive Producers
• Meet or exceed monthly and annual targets and increase revenue with your team
• Work with Marketing and Sales to create innovative outbound campaigns, activations and programs in order to increase lead flow
• Scope the infrastructure, systems, team structure and process for industry marketing and sponsorship/sales organization
• Develop, negotiate, establish and manage relationships with production companies and digital advertising/media agencies
• Manage and grow existing sponsorship partnerships with top tier partners including Samsung, Facebook, Sony, Microsoft, Google, Apple, and HTC/Valve
• Attend industry functions such as conferences, evangelize to distribution and platform partners
• Build strong relationships with advertising agencies and production companies in order to increase revenue
• Familiarity with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality apps (AR/VR)
• Develop strategic relationships with key decision makers/end user customers that result is significant business
• Closes sales by building relationships with potential accounts; explaining our capabilities; overcoming objections, qualifying leads
• Ability to create and manage your own sales tracking pipeline
• Contributes to the sales team by monitoring competitors
• Monitors accounts after sales with Account Managers and Producers with continued sales focus
• Actively involved in external networking groups and professional associations
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current internal customer/project knowledge
Education and Experience Requirements
• Minimum 3 years of successful Digital Marketing Sales Experience required
• Energetic, hungry, passionate, tech-savvy, unstoppable
• Competitive with a strong desire to achieve greatness
• Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, marketing or related field
• Gravitas to drive hard charging execution, interpersonal skills to do so in a positive, constructive, fun manner
• Excellent communication/presentation skills, and a sense of humor
Apply here:- http://jobs.reelfx.com/positions/sales-executive-direct-channel-377
Reel FX Recruiting Sales Executive, Reel FX, Reel FX hiring, Reel FX Studio, Reel FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Reel FX Recruiting, Sales Executive