Renderbrew Recruiting Maya/V-Ray Artist
Seeking a 3D artist that specializes in creating high end imagery using Maya + V-Ray. The main role of
this position will be to create product images for design and marketing teams at a large tech company.
The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail, 3D modeling skills, experience in traditional
photography, and a solid understanding of how light and materials behave in the real world. If chosen,
you will work with product designers to bring product concepts to life before they physically exist.
If interested, please submit a link to your portfolio/reel along with your resume. We are looking for
someone who can work full-time onsite in Redmond, WA.
• Convert files from various CAD formats to OBJ and import into Maya
• Communicate with product designers to understand all nuances of the products
• Perform geometry cleanup and re-building as necessary for physically correct rendering
• Tune V-Ray materials that accurately represent physical real-world samples
• Create simple studio lighting setups that light products in a clean, professional manner
• Create simple animations of products as needed
• Utilize render farm hardware and software to speed up rendering tasks
• 2-4 years professional Maya experience
• Solid understanding of V-Ray and CG production pipeline
• Strong skills in modeling and rendering (Maya + V-Ray)
• Compositing skills a plus
• Animation skills a plus
• Strong eye for detail and high standard for quality
Location: Redmond, WA
Send To: email@example.com
Renderbrew Recruiting Maya/V-Ray Artist, Renderbrew, Renderbrew hiring, Renderbrew VFX, Renderbrew Studio, Renderbrew jobs, Animation jobs, VFX Jobs, CG jobs, 3D jobs, Video Game jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Renderbrew Recruiting, Renderbrew Recruiting Maya/V-Ray Artist