Vision Globale (Montreal, QC) is seeking a Rigging TD
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
The rigging TD is responsible for production rigging and skinning for CG models.
Skills and requirements
- Comprehension of 3D mathematical principles; matrices, vectors, etc.
- Strong interest or training in anatomy and mechanics
- Strong script creation skills
- Knowledge of the structure of 3D production pipelines
- Mastery of XSI, Maya, Nuke and Shake required, as well as readiness to learn new software as necessary
- Knowledge of Python/Mel coding
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Able to complete work within dealines while maintaining constant communication with production team and leads
- Skilled in problem solving and technical troubleshooting
- Curiosity and desire to improve rigging skills
If you have the talent and the passion for VFX, join the Montreal Team to boost your career and live a new experience!
To apply: Thank you for sending your CV and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,