Asset Prep TD – Rotor Studios Sydney
Rotor Studios is a full-service production company, post-production facility and CGI studio located in North Sydney. We specialise in photo-realistic 3D modelling, interactive installations, animation and visual effects for the automotive industry.
– Working in the Asset Prep Team, generating vehicle assets derived from CAD and remodelled from scratch
– Assisting the process by creating tools and scripts to optimise the asset preparation process
– Quality controlling asset deliveries to other departments
– Must be proficient using Maya in an asset pipeline
– Proficient using Python inside Maya
– Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
– A desire to continuously learn and develop new skills
– Strong time management skills and ability to work to a deadline
– Ability to work in a collaborative environment, take direction and possess good communication skills
– Familiarity with CAD a bonus
– Some knowledge of other applications – Arnold, Octane, After Effects, Unreal, Unity, Nuke, Photoshop – would be a plus.
Immediate start available.
Candidates must be available to work in-house and the role is not applicable for sponsorship opportunities.
To apply for the role, please forward your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Asset Prep TD – your name’.
Rotor Studios Recruiting Asset Prep TD, Rotor Studios, Rotor Studios Vfx, Rotor Studios hiring, Rotor Studios Animation, Rotor Studios Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, 2D Jobs, 3D Animation Jobs, CG, CGI, Vfx, hiring, Animation, 3D Animation, 2D Animation, 2D, 3D, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Rotor Studios Recruiting, Rotor Studios Recruiting Asset Prep TD