Whiskytree, located in the Bay Area of northern California, offers visual effects, art department, retouching, and location capture services for film, games, and advertising.
We are currently looking for a Roto artist for a project position to start work immediately.
• Create articulate roto for feature film projects
• Interface with production efficiently, and participate in the success of the company on a daily basis.
• Minimum of 3 years of high-end feature film experience
• A discerning eye for detail
• Expert knowledge of Nuke, some experience with a high-end 3d package or Nuke’s 3d features
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, architecture, graphic design, or similar art & design discipline
• Some compositing experience is a plus
• Ability to work in a self-directed manner, and in a collaborative team environment
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send email to email@example.com that contains the following:
• Subject line “roto submission – your name”
• A signed and scanned Whiskytree Inc Content Submission Agreement – www.whiskytree.com/static/files/WTCSA.pdf
• Your resume and cover letter
• A link to your website or portfolio
No phone calls please. Thank you!
Whiskytree, Whiskytree California, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Whiskytree hiring, Whiskytree job, Whiskytree jobs, Whiskytree Recruiting, Whiskytree California, Whiskytree California Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs