This matchmover creates a 3D scene including a matchmove camera. As a matchmover you will interpret live-action footage utilizing 3d camera tracking software and proprietary scripts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide artists with 3d animated cameras that match the move of the original live-action camera.
• Use basic modeling skills along with 3d software to generate low resolution (proxy) geometry as necessary. Provide layout as necessary.
• Troubleshoot bad calibrations. Assist junior matchmove artists with troubleshooting.
• Understand production camera reports and the various measurements associated with VFX plate photography.
• Matchmate objects and characters to live-action plates as necessary.
• Generate scripts and research technology as necessary.
• Attend live-action shoot and gather camera / set data as required for matchmoving and other departments. Work with visual effects supervisor on set to determine these needs.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Two years of related experience preferred
• Computer literacy; 3d packages such 3dEquilizer, Maya, 3DsMax and Nuke
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Scanline VFX Recruiting Matchmover, Scanline VFX, Scanline VFX hiring, Scanline VFX jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Scanline VFX Recruiting, Scanline VFX Recruiting Matchmover