Senior Anim – Scanline VFX (Vancouver)
Current projects in production: Batman v Superman, Pan, The 5TH Wave, Ben-Hur, King Arthur, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Independence Day 2
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Minimum of 4+ years visual effects production experience preferred
• Great visual storytelling skills & a well grounded understanding the language of the camera; framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking, etc.
• Possess a strong understanding of the principles of animation
• Solid animation grounding, preferably action oriented; previs experience a plus.
• Solid camera animation work (laying out shots, staging, using film cameras or on-set experience)
• A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt with the project
• Background or experience in fine art which shows a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, balance
• Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills desirable
• Ability to debug technical problems and follow up for assistance if required
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit your info, cover letter, and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio through our jobs portal at: http://scanlinevfx.applyfirst.ca/jobs/SVFX92-animator-vancouver-late-summer-and-fall-start-dates
We are unable to return materials, so please don’t submit originals.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior Animator, Scanline VFX, Scanline VFX hiring, Scanline VFX jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Scanline VFX Recruiting, Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior Animator