Senior Compositor – Scanline VFX (Vancouver)
Current projects in production: Batman v Superman, Pan, The 5TH Wave, Ben-Hur, King Arthur, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, Independence Day 2
This position is for those available for Summer. July through September start.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Establishes certain looks or solves particular design or effects challenges for key visual effects shots
· Collaborate with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
· Solves technical challenges and recognizes areas for improvement with other compositors work
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
· Minimum 4+ years live action visual effects compositing experience
· Experience with Nuke software only
· Should possess a keen eye for color and color matching
· Should have strong aptitude for technical workflow challenges such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
· Should have strong knowledge of compositing workflow and the compositing application interface
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio to: http://scanlinevfx.applyfirst.ca/jobs/SVFX65-sr-compositor-vancouver
We are unable to return materials, so please don’t submit originals.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior Compositor, Scanline VFX, Scanline VFX hiring, Scanline VFX jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Scanline VFX Recruiting, Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior Compositor