Senior IO Coordinator – Scanline VFX (Vancouver)
The I/O Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of data and digital asset management as it is processed and as it comes in and goes out of the studio. Communicates status updates to ensure the delivery of data/media on schedule and within our security and procedural protocols. Provides support to the production management team and supervisors.
Current projects in production: Batman vs Superman, Pan, The 5TH Wave, Ben-Hur, King Arthur, Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
•Responsible for monitoring disk servers, performing backups/restores, and handling incoming/outgoing data transfers.
• Maintains data and asset tracking.
• Prepare incoming/outgoing data transfers.
• Ingest files from clients and vendors and prepare deliveries back to them.
• Monitor studio queue system
• Troubleshoot and correct failing tasks.
• Partners with other production personnel to ensure shots are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner.
• Coordinates all client deliveries (outgoing and incoming), both physical deliveries and digital deliveries and maintains log of all deliveries.
• Accredited degree preferred in production or IT related field is preferred.
• 2 years proven production experience in established VFX facility.
• Fundamental systems administration skills and general technical troubleshooting experience.
• FTP Management.
• Experience working with relational databases.
• Experience with heavy schedule management in a very time sensitive atmosphere.
• Must be diligent, resourceful, meticulous and able to thrive under pressure.
• Thorough understanding of CG/VFX production pipelines, software packages and postproduction is helpful.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail coupled with exceptional people skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
• Strong project management skills and a sensitivity towards deadline related deliveries.
• Must be able to handle multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment and understand how this impacts departmental schedules.
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Willingness to work very flexible hours, including weekends, evenings, nights, or when production schedule requires.
• Proficient computer skills are required; with particular emphasis on Production Tracking Software and Asset Management
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit your info, cover letter, and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio through our jobs portal at: http://scanlinevfx.applyfirst.ca/jobs/SVFX93-i-o-coordinator-vancouver
We are unable to return materials, so please don’t submit originals.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior IO Coordinator, Scanline VFX, Scanline VFX hiring, Scanline VFX jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Scanline VFX Recruiting, Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior IO Coordinator