Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior VFX Coordinator
Senior VFX Coordinator
Scanline VFX Vancouver is Hiring for a Senior VFX Coordinator!
Current projects in production: Batman vs Superman , San Andreas, Fast & Furious 7, and Pan.
This position is for those available for an immediate start.
– Under the guidance of the Digital Producer or Digital Production Manager, schedules and tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
– Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule
– Communicates any schedule changes to appropriate artists, Supervisors and Production team as needed
– Experience with production tracking software, Shotgun, and asset management
– Should have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Minimum 3 years visual effects production experience preferred
– Should have highly developed communication skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit your info, cover letter, and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio through our jobs portal at: http://scanlinevfx.applyfirst.ca/
We are unable to return materials, so please don’t submit originals. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior VFX Coordinator, Scanline VFX, Scanline VFX hiring, Scanline VFX jobs, CG Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CGI, Jobs, Scanline VFX Recruiting, Scanline VFX Recruiting Senior VFX Coordinator