Scanline VFX Recruiting Sr. Layout Artist
Sr. Layout Artist
Scanline VFX Vancouver is currently seeking a Layout Artist starting immediately. Applicants should have PROVEN previs experience
· Great visual storytelling skills & a well grounded understanding the language of the camera
· framing, perspective, lenses, coverage, continuity, camera movement, blocking.
· Minimum of 3-5+ years VFX Previs experience required
· Experience with layout is preferred
· Solid animation grounding (preferably CG feature film animation – FX or Character)
· Solid camera animation work (laying out shots, staging, using film cameras or on-set experience)
· A good attitude and ability to smoothly change and adapt with the project
· Background or experience in fine art which shows a thorough understanding of physical motion, weight, balance
· Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills desirable
· Ability to debug technical problems and follow up for assistance if required
This is not a junior animator position – a love of film-making is paramount but that doesn’t eclipse core animation skills.
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio to: jobs_van(at)scanlinevfx.com
We are unable to return materials, so please don’t submit originals. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Scanline VFX Recruiting Sr. Layout Artist, scanlinevfx jobs, scanlinevfx hiring, scanline vfx, scanlinevfx Caeers, After Effects, Nuke, Maya, VFX, cgjobs, 3djobs, cgi, vfxjobs, 3d, 3d jobs, Maya rigger, pipelne tds, Paint and Roto, Simulation Software Engineer, Sr. Layout Artist